Put simply, telepathy is the act of communicating with a person (or an animal, a plant, or a being from another dimension such as a departed individual or an angel!) without using any of the senses — sight, sound, touch, smell or taste. The exchange of thoughts or ideas may also take place over distance.
In this article, we will talk about how to become telepathic. So keep on reading if you want to develop telepathy and become a psychic. You will be surprised to learn that it doesn’t take a lot for you to become a telepath!
Did you know that people are naturally born with telepathic abilities? How awesome is that! However, not all of us are telepaths right now, and it’s because of different things such as:
· Having doubts. Believing that telepathy does not exist is more than enough to make your natural abilities to communicate telepathically disappear.
· Lack of awareness of it. You may fail to develop your telepathic abilities and use them properly if you deprive yourself of the opportunity to learn about telepathy as well as matters related to it.
· Religion or culture. In some religions and cultures, telepathy and associated knowledge and skills are not believed or allowed, and this can suppress one’s telepathic prowess.
So if what you want is to send or receive a message without using words or being right next to the other party, you should believe that you can as well as do your best to understand it to the best of your ability. So don’t stop reading now to know the steps that you should take to get started!
But first, let’s talk about some of the telltale signs that you have a telepath in you and that you can hone it so that it can be used for a number of positive and beneficial ways.
Some of us are better senders while others are better receivers. Just like what the name suggests, a sender is someone who can telepathically transmit a message, thought, or feeling to a recipient. A receiver, on the other hand, is somebody who is susceptible to receiving a message, thought, or feeling telepathically sent to them.
Here are some signs that you’re more of a sender than a receiver:
· It seems like you can influence a person to change his or her mood or opinion.
· Even without saying a word or prior training, your pet seems to follow your commands.
· Just when you are thinking about an act being done to you, someone does it to you.
Here are some signs that you’re more of a receiver than a sender:
· You get in touch with someone you know just when he or she wishes for you to make contact.
· The solution to your problem or that of someone else pops in your mind even without thinking about it.
· Every now and then, people tell you that it seems like you can read what’s on their minds.
By properly developing abilities telepathy skills can be available for use to your heart’s content. Without further ado, here are some of the surprisingly simple ways on how to become a telepath:
· Believe that you can do it. One of the most important requirements for being a telepath is that you tell yourself that you have the power in you. To bring out and hone telepathy being a believer matters a lot. Otherwise, you will fail in your quest to develop the skill and use it effortlessly.
· Get someone on board. Do you know a family member or friend who would also like to become a good telepath? Then regularly ask him or her to regularly practice sending and receiving messages telepathically. Be a sender one time and be a receiver the other until you are comfortable with doing both roles.
· Keep your mind and body relaxed. To become telepathic effectively, it’s a good idea to get to a calm state just before you send or receive a message to someone. That’s because having a clear mind and a relaxed body allows you to be more susceptible to conveying or picking up messages.
· Use your imagination. Becoming a telepath also means improving your imagination. It’s more likely for you to be able to successfully send a message to someone if you imagine it flowing out of your head and getting inside that of the other person. The more detailed the mental picture, the better.
· Meditate on a regular basis. Earlier, we mentioned the importance of having a relaxed mind and body in sending or receiving a message telepathically. To do this effortlessly, consider meditating regularly. There is one more reason why meditation is beneficial, and that is it allows your mind and body to get in sync.
How to become telepathic is this easy! By having patience and determination, in no time you will find it effortless to telepathically send or receive (or both) a message, thought, or feeling. Constantly practice sending or receiving something without using your five senses until you gain mastery.
Just a word of advice: Once you have mastered how to become telepathic, refrain from using it to take advantage of people or get what you want without any regard for the welfare of others. Reading minds and influencing people because you want things done your way is a complete no-no. If it’s something that you wouldn’t want a telepath to do to you, then don’t do it to anyone, with or without telepathic abilities.
If you have a news tip, correction or comment, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org