Are you trying to improve your third eye? And are you experiencing unusual symptoms such as headaches and inability to sleep at night? Maybe you have an overactive pineal gland.
Continue reading. Below we will talk about this matter as well as some of the things that you may do to deal with it, thus allowing you to focus back on developing your psychic abilities in no time. Feel free to repost this article later on so that every contact of yours who is also into developing the third eye may get to read its content, too.
A Quick Overlook of the Pineal Gland
Your pineal gland is a small structure that’s located in your brain. This gland is just the size of a pea, and it got its name from the fact that it comes in the shape of a pine cone.
Health experts confirm that the pineal gland’s primary role is to secrete melatonin. A type of hormone, melatonin is tasked with regulating the sleep-wake cycle, which means that it is responsible for bringing you to sleep at night and waking you up in the morning. Without enough melatonin in your bloodstream at night, you may suffer from insomnia. This is why when reading about the rhythm of the circadianpineal gland comes up.
The pineal gland is also known as the third eye. As a matter of fact, several years ago, the said gland was called as such. It goes without saying that people who are using their third eyes are utilizing their pineal glands.
Problem Arises When It’s Overstimulated
Developing your third eye can be very enticing. That’s because it allows you to unwrap psychic gifts and use them, too. Unfortunately, you may be at risk of overstimulating your pineal gland in the process. This can be a problem because you may end up with an overactive pineal gland, causing it to produce more hormones than normal.
Earlier, we mentioned that the main task of your pineal gland is to secrete the hormone melatonin, which regulates the circadian rhythm. However, what we didn’t mention above is that melatonin has a few other roles to play, too.
For instance, melatonin is responsible for the regulation of the immune system. It also helps to regulate blood pressure, bone tissue formation, and weight. Health experts agree that it also affects the human reproductive system, as well as the action of antioxidants and the elimination of free radicals.
Symptoms of an Overactive Pineal Gland
The overactivity of the pineal gland can result in a wide variety of symptoms. It can also have an unfavorable impact on your overall health. As a matter of fact, failure of the various glands of the body to stay in tip-top shape can lead to an assortment of problems, ranging from stunted growth, infertility, excessive sweating to anxiety.
When it comes to having an overactive pineal gland, you may experience headaches. It’s also very much likely for you to have a difficult time trying to concentrate or stay focused.
You may end up with blurry vision as well as light sensitivity. And because the production of melatonin is significantly affected if you happen to overstimulate your third eye, you may fail to get a good night’s sleep. The problem with suffering from insomnia is that it can aggravate the other symptoms that we just mentioned.
Steps to Take to Control the Problem
Worry not if you believe that you have a pineal gland that’s overactive as a result of your desire to develop or enhance your third eye. That’s because there are certain steps that you may take in order to deal with the problem.
Here are some of the recommendations of psychic experts:
· Limit the exposure of your third eye to the sun as well as sources of artificial light. The goal is to keep the pineal gland from being stimulated further. If you have to step foot outside the home during the day, consider wearing a cap, hat or bandanna. Using an umbrella is an option, too.
· Go barefoot in nature or hug a tree. This works in pacifying the pineal gland because it helps to divert excess energy produced by the third eye into the earth. Such is called grounding. Aside from an overactive pineal gland, grounding is also effective for reducing stress, anxiety, inflammation, and insomnia.
· Rub a grounding-type of oil on your third eye. Other than being barefoot and hugging a tree, grounding may also be achieved with the help of certain oils such as peppermint, sandalwood, patchouli, chamomile, blue tansy, frankincense, vetiver, and cypress. Be careful not to get a grounding-type of oil in your eyes!
· Meditate on a regular basis to help spread energy to the rest of the chakras. Your third eye is just one of your seven chakras, and overstimulating it can rob the rest of energy. To help redistribute energy and normalize its flow, meditate, or perform yoga. Take slow, deep breaths to calm your mind.
· Stay away from anything that contains fluoride. According to health experts, fluoride can keep the pineal gland from producing healthy levels of melatonin. This is why you should refrain from drinking fluoridated water and beverages that contain it. Raisins, grapes, potatoes, spinach, tea, and wine also have fluoride.
· Consume foods that help boost pineal gland health. While it’s a good idea for you to avoid the foods mentioned above, you should consider consuming more meat, chicken, eggs, carrots, beets, and dark chocolate. That’s because all of these are capable of regulating the pituitary gland’s production of melatonin.
· Allow certain crystals to soothe the third eye. If you are into crystals, you’ll be glad to learn that some of them are effective for managing an overactive pineal gland. Some of those that you may place over your third eye include amethyst, lapis lazuli, fluorite, tiger’s eye, shungite, and clear quartz.
Follow these simple tips if you believe that you have stimulated your pineal gland or third eye excessively to obtain much-needed relief from the accompanying symptoms.
If you have a news tip, correction or comment, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org